Are you a super organized and personable project management who loves privacy and security? We have a fantastic job for you!
In this position, you’ll be facilitating the work of our fantastic development and design teams. Your job will be to work with team leads and our Chief Product Officer to make sure that everyone knows what they should be doing and isn’t stuck. You will shepherd features from inception, into technical elaboration and security review, and through various iterations of design, development, and QA.
Your time will be spent in various chat apps (including Peerio, of course), project management software, Github, and various documentation tools. Our team is partially remote, so you will be doing a lot of your work asynchronously and in writing.
- 3+ years of professional software project/product management;
- Good knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies (but without adherence to orthodoxies);
- Excellent written English expression;
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical and user experience problems;
- Approachable, friendly team player with empathy for users and colleagues.
- Experience in project or product management of mobile or desktop applications specifically;
- Experience with formal modeling or specification of software processes and data flows;
- Experience working with distributed teams;
- Familiarity with & enthusiasm for digital security and privacy issues.
We are seeking candidates who will work on-site in Montreal primarily. Benefits include an employee stock option plan.
Please send your application to email@example.com