We are hiring a motivated and versatile individual to do manual quality assurance of our software, assist with testing automation, write technical support copy, and interface with users.
On any given day you might test a developer's work, consult with designers on the expected workflow of the feature, then switch to responding to support requests, and subsequently modify our internal and external knowledge bases.
With your combined responsibilities in support and quality assurance, you will get to advocate for users and ensure their voices are reflected in the product.
You must be self-directed and eager to learn new tools and skills, since the job will require context-switching and interacting with many different types of people, both in person and remotely. This job is a great opportunity to learn more about encryption and security, and to work in an interdisciplinary and exciting startup environment!
- 2+ years experience in software testing, quality assurance, and/or technical support;
- Familiarity with bug tracking and project management tools;
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and tools (e.g. git or other version control);
- Comfort with using the command line (on *nix and/or Windows systems);
- Curiosity regarding software and technology;
- Excellent written English expression;
- Unwavering attention to detail and empathy with users;
- Excellent written French, and/or additional languages;
- Experience with automated testing, continuous integration/deployment;
- Development/scripting experience (e.g. shell scripting, Python);
- Experience with technical writing.
- Familiarity with human-centered design and development.
Our team is partially remote (with a "remote first" process), so we expect candidates to have excellent written communication skills. We welcome remote applicants in timezones between EEST and CST, though we will prioritize local applicants.
Benefits include flexible schedule and location, as well as an employee stock option plan.
Please send your application to email@example.com as a pdf or txt file (other formats will be rejected).